ARO Aurangabad Army Rally 2018. Maharashtra Bharti 2018. RO HQ Zone Pune Recruitment 2018. Jalgaon army Bharti physical date. army admit card download. 10th pass jobs. 12th pass jobs. 8th pass jobs. Army Results Download 2018. Exam Date. Buldana 2018. Hingoli Army Rally 2018. Dhule army Jobs. Rally Date. Bharti Ground. Rally Venue. Exam Syllabus. Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018.
ARO Aurangabad Army Rally Bharti 2018:
ARO Aurangabad Army Rally Bharti 2018 – Apply Online for Soldier GD, Other Posts : Young candidates those who are willing to join Indian Army by attending Army Rallies in Maharashtra state of India, we have a good news for you. Candidates belonging to Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar, Parbhani districts of Maharashtra State, can apply for Soldier GD/ Tradesman/ Clerk posts in Indian Army through our Job Web Site. Young candidates can apply online for these vacancies from 21st Sep to 4th Nov 2018 and latter after applying the can attend the Rally at Army Recruiting Office Aurangabad from 20th November to 30th November 2018 at Jalgaon. All other details regarding this ARO Aurangabad Army recruitment rally like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of posts, Post names, Job location, Important dates, How to Apply are given below..
– PLEASE do read the ARO Aurangabad Army Open Rally official bharti advertisement before applying for the vacancies.
ARO Aurangabad Army Open Rally Bharti 2018 Details:
|Indian Army Event:||Open Rally Bharti|
|Job Category:||Army Jobs|
|ARO Host:||ARO Aurangabad|
|Army Open Bharti Venue:||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Stadium, Jalgaon (Maharashtra)|
|Districts to be Covered:||Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar, Parbhani|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Posts Name:||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesmen, Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Clerk, Havildar Education|
|Qualification:||8th Pass, 10th pass, 12th pass|
|Last Date to Apply:||4th Nov 2018|
|Recruitment Rally Date:||From 20-11-2018 to 30-11-2018|
ARO Aurangabad Army Rally Category Wise Posts Details:-
Recruitment for Various Vacancies through ARO Aurangabad:
• Soldier General Duty Posts
• Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner, Nursing Asst, Dresser)
• Soldier Clerk Posts
• Store Keeper Technical Posts
• Havildar Education (AEC) Posts
• Tradesman Posts
# CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY TO ATTEND ARO AURANGABAD ARMY RALLY BHARTI 2018:
Education Qualification Details for Army Recruiting Office Aurangabad Bharti 2018:
• Soldier GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
• Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
• Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
• Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
• Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ).
• Havildar Education – Degree in B.A/ B.Com./ B.Sc from a relevant University or Institute.
Age Limit for Posts in Army Recruiting Office Aurangabad Bharti 2018:
• General Duty – 17 years and 6th Month to 21 years – Born (01/10/1995, 97 to 01/04/2001).
• SKT/ Clerk, Other Posts – 17 years & 6 months to 23 years – candidates born in (01/10/1995, 97 to 01/04/2001).
# Required Physical Standards to Attend the ARO Aurangabad Army Rally 2018:
Race – 1600 meter (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Pull Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
# Medical Test:
The next step of successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
• A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
• The chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
• Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
• Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
• Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
• Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
# Required Document to Attend the ARO Aurangabad Army Open Bharti 2018:
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme. The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in English.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
# Selection Process in ARO Aurangabad Army Open Bharti:
Candidate must have completed the first point of physical fitness test. The Recruitment programme is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Aurangabad Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
• Checking of documents.
• Physical Fitness Test.
• Physical Measurement Tests.
• Medical Examination.
• Written Examination.
• Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
• Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
# Bonus Marks:
A = 05
B = 10
C = 15
GD and Tradesman candidates exempted for the written test.
# Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Written Test:
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letter for the written examination on the rally site.
# Online Application Required Documents:
Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per matric certificate
• Candidate Name.
• Father Name.
• Mother Name.
• Date of Birth.
• Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board.
Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
# Other Important Instructions:
• The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
• Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
• Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
• Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
• Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
• Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
• Giving/taking a bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
• Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
• Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
• Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
• Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
# Important Dates:
Registration Between: 21st Sep to 4th Nov 2018.
Rally Date: 20th to 30th November 2018.
Reporting Time: 04:00 AM to 07:00 AM.