Indian Army Rally Bharti Bilaspur 2019
Bilaspur Army Rally Bharti 2019 – Apply Online For Solider GD Various Posts | Indian Army Recently Publish a Notification for Recruitment of various category like as Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Clerk /Store Keeper Technical Vacancy. Candidate those are eligible or deserve for this posts can apply online . Candidates go on Indian Army official website and fill up their application form by online.
Bilaspur Army Bharti 2019 Details
|Name of Department||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Solider GD Various|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||02-04-2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||16-05-2019|
|Rally Date||01-06-2019 to 10-06-2019|
|Rally Venue||Behtariya Stadium, Bilaspur.|
Bilaspur Army Bharti 2019 Physical Standard
|Name of the Posts||Height – Weight – Chest|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||168 cm – 50 KG – 77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier General Duty (ST Candidates)||162 cm – 48 KG – 77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier Technical||167 cm – 50 KG – 76 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier Technical (Avi / Amm -examiner)||167 cm – 50 KG – 67 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Sol. Technical Nursing Asst / Veterinary||167 cm – 50 KG – 77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier Clerk / SKT (All Arms)||162 cm – 50 KG – 77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass||168 cm – 48 KG – 77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass||168 cm – 48 KG – 77 (+5 Cm Expansion)|
Bilaspur Army Bharti 2019 Education Details
|Name of the Posts||Education Details|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||Candidate should be class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys Min of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or Grade which contains 33% and an overall aggregate of C2 Grade.|
|Soldier General Duty (Scheduled Tribe Candidates)||Candidate should be class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys Min of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or Grade which contains 33% and an overall aggregate of C2 Grade.|
|Soldier Technical||Candidate should be class 10+2/Intermediate exam paass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition examiner)||Candidate should be class 10+2/Intermediate exam paass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary||Candidate should be class 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and Min 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||Candidate should be class 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass||Candidate should be class (i) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored Min 33% in each subject|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass||Candidate should be class (i) Cl 8th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper). (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored Min 33% in each subject.|
Bilaspur Army Bharti 2019 Medical Test
|Candidates should have following medical standard :(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to Military Hospital / Command Hospital /
Base Hospital for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should
present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital / Command Hospital / Base
Hospital within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit
Card for Common Entrance Examination in case declared FIT
|Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue Location,
date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at Military Hospital /Command Hospital / Base Hospital.
Age Limit Details Bilaspur Army Bharti
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms/ST)||Candidates age should be between 17 Year 6 months (Born between 01 Oct 1998 to 31 Mar 2002)|
|For All Other Posts:||Candidates age should be between 17 years and 06 months to 23 years (Born between 01 Oct 1996 to 31 Mar 2002).|
Bilaspur Army Bharti Selection Base
|Candidate selection should be based on written examination PST/PFT and Medical Test.|
Bilaspur Army Bharti Registration Process
Candidates can visit official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and done their registration by online mode. Suitable link given below . Just Click on link Done your registration.
Bilaspur Army Rally Documents
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
Bilaspur Army Rally Bharti Instructions
Important Instructions for Bilaspur Army Rally Bharti 2019:
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatable and drinking water with
them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in
duplicate, generated online through the official website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police for disciplinary action.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help/influence them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally.
Candidates found underage / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- 10. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrollment into the Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents.
- Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / Injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance /
dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is
strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside
of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be
done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdhari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears and free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangement for stay under their own arrangement.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. It is responsibility of candidates to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
For more details, contact on:-
(a) Telephone Number – 0771-2575212
(b) Mobile Number – 9906900223
Declaimer : Note- Our web-portal freeindianjobs.com are not responsible for any error in this post. Please read full official notification of Indian Army for these Vacancy.
Thanks for visit our web portal .If You have any Question/Query About this article then comment in box below. Our Team will be reply you soon. Subscribe our web portal for further Latest Govt Jobs Notification.
Thanks for visit our Web-portal