Haryana Roadways Recruits for Driver & Conductor Vacancies, Notification 2018 on FreeIndianJobs.com
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2018 – Driver & Conductor Posts – Government of Haryana, Haryana Roadways State Transport Department is going to invite online applications for Driver and Conductor vacancies through HSSC on permanent basis. Candidates who have eagerly waiting for Haryana Roadways bharti 2018 can find all details below…
Haryana Roadways Advt Notification 2018 Details:
|Department Name:||Haryana Roadways|
|Job Category:||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||All over Haryana State|
|Total Job Openings:||To be Declared|
|Posts Name:||Driver, Conductor|
|Last Date:||To be Declared|
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale Details:
- For Driver Post: 5200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
- For Conductor Post: 5200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR HARYANA ROADWAYS 2018 BHARTI:
For Driver post candidates age limit should be between 18 to 42 years as on date of exam.
For Conductor post candidates age limit should be between 17 to 42 years as on date of exam.
For Driver and Conductor posts candidates must have passed 10th class 1 from a recognized board. Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to class 10th.
– Candidates should have Heavy Transport Vehicle License with 3 Years experience of driving heavy vehicles.
– Candidates should have pass the heavy vehicle driving test conducted by Haryana Roadways Dept.
Application Fees for Haryana Roadways Exam 2018:
Applicant have to pay application fees to attend Haryana Roadways exam which is Rs 100/- for General/ OBC category candidates and Rs 25/- for SC/ ST category candidates.
Selection Process in Haryana Roadways:
Candidates selection will be made based on Driving Test, Merit List in Education qualification & experience.
Dates to Remember Related Haryana Roadways Bharti:
- Starting Date to Application Form Process: To be Announced
- Closing Date to Application Form Process: To be Announced
- Last Date for application fees : To be Announced