IBPS Recruits for Research Associate Vacancies. | Check 2018 Notification on Freeindianjobs.com
- IBPS Recruits for Research Associate Vacancies. | Check 2018 Notification on Freeindianjobs.com
- IBPS Recruitment Advt Notification 2018 Details:
- IBPS Posts Details:
- # CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
- Age Limit:
- Educational Qualification:
- # Selection Process:
- # Fees of Application:
- Candidates have to pay application fees to attend the exam which is Rs. 500/- for for all categories through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to pay the candidate. # How to Apply:
- # Important Dates to remember:
- IBPS Jobs 2018-19 @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Posts: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications through online submission to fill 02 vacancies of Research Associate & Research Associate (Technical) posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before last date 16-01-2018. All other details regarding this IBPS recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of posts, Post names, Job location, Application fees, Important dates, How to Apply are given below..
IBPS Recruitment Advt Notification 2018 Details:
|Job Category:||Banking Jobs|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Total Job Openings:||02|
|Posts Name:||Research Associate|
|Qualification:||Diploma, MCA, M.Tech, ME, Post Graduation|
IBPS Posts Details:
|SN:||Posts Name:||No of Posts:|
|1.||Research Associate:||01 Post|
|2.||Research Associate (Technical):||01 Post|
# CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
Persons those who want to apply for IBPS’s above mentioned posts should be between 18 to 30 years old as on 01-01-2018.
– Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt of India rules.
For post 1 candidates should have obtained Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology/ Psychological measurement/ Psycho metrics/ Post Graduation Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with focus on Personnel Assessment/ Quantitative Techniques in HRD/ Psycho metrics.
For post 2 candidates should have obtained M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university/ Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation/ MCA/ Post Graduate in Computer Science.
# Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be made based on Item Writing/ Group Exercises/ Interview.
# Fees of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fees to attend the exam which is Rs. 500/- for for all categories through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to pay the candidate.
# How to Apply:
For IBPS’s above mentioned posts, eligible candidates can send their application through Online on Official Website www.ibps.in (or just click on the link provided below) on or before 16-01-2018.
# Important Dates to remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2018
Last date for printing your application: 31-01-2018